Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Paper Bag Baby Boy Album & Diaper Bag


So with 3 grandsons I love making baby albums and layouts. But sometimes I do get carried away. So with this paper bag album I wanted to step it up a little and find someway of making it more of a gift than just the album. This project just sort of took on a life of its own. I do get a lot of my inspirations from Splitcoast Stampers and then just run with any idea.













So first I found these wonderful little blue paper bags and knew right away—paper bag baby boy album. So I started adding and adding until I finally considered it full to place all the little memories of pictures and journaling. This was a great way to use so many one of kind little embellishments.



Next using a 12x12 sheet of paper I formed the little box open ended and added the handle and then two little slots on the sides for little bottles. Of course this is so easy to change up; you could add baby rattles, booties, little frames, or anything that comes to mind. I also added the little pocket on the front with Love where a gift card can be slid in.














So even if you didn’t want to make the album, you could always just fill the little diaper bag with goodies as a unique baby shower gift.

Just let your imagination run. That is what makes it fun! 

~ Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment